LOGOS Security and Data Center
We go to great lengths to keep data secure. Learn about the facility that houses data below.
Facility: Technical Specifications
LOGOS has two fully redundant data center locations. LOGOS’s Data Center (LDC) accommodates the highest quality network performance demanded by the customers we serve. LDC is located in a separate, state-of-the-art facility and is equipped with cameras, secure access keys, redundant power generators, smoke detection and fire suppression systems, and several Power Distribution Units (PDUs) in each room. The building itself is connected to two other data center facilities to provide redundant Internet links. All server racks are secured with unique keys.
Facility: Network Gear
LDC’s network gear and premium Tier-1 bandwidth from multiple providers ensure the highest quality Internet connectivity and performance. For the customers we serve, this means fast connections to your systems and data, with maximum uptime and minimal latency.
- Redundant fiber entrance expandable to 1840 Gigabits per second
- Multiple redundant gigabit Ethernet links to Data Center 1 and Data Center 2
- Fully Redundant Cisco 6509 Sup720 Distribution Switches
- Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to each rack switch
- Cisco 2960 48-port 10/100 rack switches
Facility: Power System
LDC’s power systems are designed with extensive fault tolerance and resilience at every layer. Incoming service is routed underground to a dedicated on-site transformer, and power quality is continuously monitored and, if needed, automatically transferred to multiple emergency generators, which provide more than 24 hours of autonomous runtime if needed. Each facility has multiple Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPSs) with redundant battery cabinets and full maintenance bypass cabinets, which allow data LDC service and upgrades to be performed without interrupting power to servers.
- 8,000 kVA utility power feed expandable to 32,000 kVA
- Redundant ASCO closed transition bypass isolation transfer switches
- Multiple N+1 Generac diesel generators
- Multiple N+1 Powerward 9395 550 kVA Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPSs)
- Liebert PDU units
- Capability to provide tier-4 power
LDC’s environment maintains precise temperature, humidity, and air cleanliness levels, which are regulated year round and closely monitored to ensure optimum equipment reliability. LDC uses redundant systems with independent compressors and cooling loops to get the best possible fault tolerance and reliability.
- Multiple Liebert 20- and 22-ton upflow A.C. units
- Designed for addition of air-side economization
PSDC access is strictly limited to technical staff. Electronic security systems control data center access, and motion detecting security cameras monitor the entire facility. Level 3 technicians are on site 24 hours per day.
- 24x7x365 manned facility
- Multiple closed circuit TV security cameras, covering all entrances and data center spaces
- Site entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card system
- Site remotely monitored by third-party security company
- All entrances secured by mantraps with interlocking doors